The 15th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science.
Call for Workshops
The AGILE council invites proposals for half or full day workshops that will complement the main conference. The themes of the workshops should fall within the scope of the AGILE conference. All workshops will be held on April, 24th, 2012, the day before the conference, at the same place as the main conference.
The workshop proposals will be evaluated by the Scientific committee and the AGILE council. Workshops should preferably be interactive in nature. Please submit your proposals by email to the workshops chairs :
Researchers and/or practitioners wishing to organize workshops should submit proposals in plain text or PDF format. Proposals should include:
• Workshop name and acronym;
• Description of the workshop topic and goals;
• Short description of the intended length (half or full day) and the format of the workshop;
• Brief statement of the relevance of the workshop to AGILE;
• Names and e-mail addresses of the organizing committee;
• A list of potential program committee members, and journals that might be interested in the topic, if adequate;
• Additional information about previous workshops, if held.
Accepted workshops will be included in the AGILE 2012 web site, after the notification of acceptance.
Important Dates :
• November, 30th, 2011 deadline for proposals
• December, 15th, 2011 notification of acceptance
Call for workshop proposals in PDF format (to download)