The 15th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science.
ESRI / AGILE Grants
ESRI and AGILE together sponsor grants for researchers to attend the AGILE 2012 conference covering early registration fee and accommodation with a maximum of 4 nights and 80 Euro per night (travel will not be covered).
- Full name (surname in UPPER CASE);
- Institution full address;
- Full personal contact details including email address, telephone and fax number;
- Gender (male/female);
- Professional status (professor, PhD-student, student, government researcher, full-time or part-time student, etc.);
- If you are an AGILE 2012 conference paper/poster (co-)author;
- A HALF-PAGE (maximum) letter of interest highlighting the impossibility of getting (sufficient) other sources of funding, the strategic value of applicants institution within the country of origin, and the importance for applicant to attend the AGILE 2012 conference, also with respect to the scientific expectations of the applicant.
Applications for grants should be sent in no later than February 9th, 2012
Decision upon final acceptance will be made early March.